Sunday, August 14, 2011

Gen Sci Week of 8-12Aug2011


Last week before having our exams we had a quiz bee type of review. I had fun while doing
the review  and what made me even happier is that our group is one of the two groups who
won the game and our score in that quiz bee would be our additional grade. During the
examination in general science I find the review we had to be quite helpful because some of
the questions there were asked in our review.  After our exam I was excited to check our
papers and see my score but we checked the papers of parsec instead. I guess that checking the other section’s papers would help reduce the tension because I admit I’m still a bit
nervous about my score in general science.  After the exams we’ll be having our Intramurals.
I think that it would be a nice time to relax and recover from the stress brought by the
exams. 
  

Now that the first quarter is over I hope that I could make it to the next quarter. Some say
that 2nd quarter is harder than the 1st quarter . Some also say that you would need to adjust
a bit in the 2nd quarter because there will be more assignments ; the lessons will be more
difficult and the projects will be harder.  I admit that hearing those actually got me nervous
for the next quarter but I know that with the right attitude towards studying I can make it
through until the 4th quarter.  I still get to be very proud to myself every time I think about
the fact that I’ve already finished the 1st quarter.  I hope that I would be fine in the next
quarter as well and that I may still continue on studying here until 4th year .  Thank you Ms.
Montemayor  for giving us a wonderful quarter I learned a lot and I also had a lot of fun.
I’m sure that I  would learn new things again and have fun in the next quarter that you’ll be
my teacher in general science.

No comments:

Post a Comment