Sunday, August 14, 2011


  Last week was my first periodical examination day at CCSHS.  I admit that I was quite nervous at first
Because I know that I’m about to take an exam in a science high school and of course I expect the 
questions to be difficult . During the exam the first set that was given to us was research and English
I chose to answer English first because I expect the exam in research to be really hard and that It
would consume a lot of time for  me to answer it . After finishing the exam in English I began
answering  the exam in research  I was surprised that I actually  knew most of the questions that
were asked in the test. I was so happy to know that I got a score of 45 over 50 in the test I was so
happy to be able to pass the research exam and to have a high score in it I pray to god that I may
also pass the other exam’s in other subjects as well.  

 
     This Saturday we watched a film in the AVR . The film was entitled   “ Ang mga Munting Tinig “ it
was  about a city girl who moved to the province to be a substitute teacher .  I find the film quite
touching because the film shows how kids in the province live. It shows that their own parents force
them to stop studying to help them  work and earn money. The people in that province believes that
education is just a waste of time and that dreaming is only for rich people. The teacher there now
faces the challenge of changing their beliefs on education and to convince them to let their children
go to school. I admit that some of us felt a bit guilty watching the film because there was a part
there where the girl begs her mother to let her to continue studying. While in our case we would
often hope for the classes to be suspended whenever it’s raining.  While watching the film I realized
how lucky I am to be able to study especially in a science base high school.  The movie inspired me to
study harder and to do better at school. The intrams would be the next big event after the exam 
and I ‘m  quite excited about it because all day we’re just going to play games and have fun . I also
think that it would be the time for us to relax and recover from the stress brought by the
exams.Thank you sir  for giving us a wonderful week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am Anirudh. I am a System Engineer as well as techno blogger. Click here to know about various pc requirements for overwatch.

    ReplyDelete